I pitched the idea to Carissa after getting my fun stroke sketch made of triangles and ellipses working. Turns out the javascript files were STILL not being found so I went all out and stated the the entire directory path:

screen-shot-2018-10-01-at-10-57-34-pm

Now that the Javascript was being reached and the server was connected to the code we could do some really cool stuff with this interactive brush stroke I made!

screen-shot-2018-10-01-at-9-32-08-pm

The next step is sending this drawing function across other devices and have different brush strokes going on. Hopefully it doesn’t as long as simply connecting javascript files. (Personally the transition from Processing to P5 has been really tricky….) But I’m getting there. Slowly but surely…