OCAD University Blogs is a web publishing service primarily serving the academic and curricular needs of the student and faculty community at OCAD University, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Any current student, faculty member, or administrative staff with a valid network account may utilise this service with their existing OCAD U username and password (ie. jdoe, doej, aa11bb, 3001000). Anonymous or general public registration is not permitted.
Users who wish to start a new blog:
– Login here. Your personal blog will be automatically created based on your username and accessible by the URL: http://blog.ocad.ca/<username> after you successfully authenticate.
– If you are a student and do not remember your password, please read this knowledgebase article for instructions on reset. Or visit the IT Help Desk at room MCA 341 (3rd Floor) – 100 McCaul with your student ID.
– If you are a faculty member or administrative staff and do not remember your password, please visit the IT Help Desk at room MCA 341 (3rd Floor) – 100 McCaul with your staff ID or call x277.
– To help protect the security of this service, too many unsuccessful attempts at authenticating will result in a temporary IP lockout.
Faculty or Administrative Staff who wish to request additional blogs:
Faculty and administrative staff are welcome to request additional blogs (in addition to their personal blog) to support curricular needs or to communicate with the OCAD U community. Some examples are: Course blogs, departmental blogs, special project blogs, etc. Your blog may be completely private to a specific set of users if you wish.
– Please visit this page to start making your request and we will get back to you shortly.