So you’ve made it this far, and soon you will be an OCAD U student! Congratulations! Let the celebrations begin!
But now, you’re wondering, what’s next? We’ve been sending you emails with detailed instructions, information and links, but we know it can all still be a little confusing or overwhelming. Review this check list to make sure you are on track:
1. Accept your offer through the OUAC
2. Pay your tuition deposit of $500 on or by June 16th. Find methods of payment here.
3. Check your admissions portal to make sure you are on track to meet all academic requirements and/or submit any necessary documents. admissionsportal.ocad.ca
4. If you are an International Student, make sure you have applied for your Student Visa/Study Permit!
5. Stay tuned to your emails to find out about course registration. Registration will open in late June. You will not be able to register for any courses until the conditions of your offer are met. So make sure you understand step 3!
6. Become an OCAD U student! Once you are registered for your courses you are officially an OCAD U student. Keep an eye on your email and get involved in O-Days, Peer Mentor program and much more. You’re part of a creative community now, so get connected!
7. And as always if you have questions ASK US! The staff in the Admissions & Recruitment Office is here to help. We’re busy but we do our very best to keep on top of our voicemails and emails – email@example.com