Support for students continues through virtual methods (with the exception of limited in-person visits with Dr. Hrabowych). Services include prescriptions, injections, mental health follow-ups, referrals, and assessments. Some non-essential services may be postponed. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virtual appointments will be offered with Dr. Hrabowych through the Ontario Telemedicine Network (OTN), Monday through Friday, 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. All that students require is a computer, Smartphone, or tablet with a stable Internet connection and video chat capabilities.
- At the time of your appointment, you will receive an invite for the call to your preferred email. We also ask that you provide us with a preferred phone number that Dr. Hrabowych can contact you at, in case of technical difficulties. If you feel that your concern requires an in-person appointment with Dr. Hrabowych, please let us know.
- More information on the OTN (PDF)
- Limited in-person appointments will be offered with Dr. Hrabowych on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. Email email@example.com to arrange your appointment.
- Students with appointments must register upon arrival with Safety & Security Services in the lobby of 230 Richmond St. W. to access the building and head to Level 6.
- Counselling staff will be providing remote one on one counselling services to students primarily by telephone. This will include a virtual model to replace our usual walk-in counselling.
- To request an appointment, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (416) 977-6000 Ext. 284.
- If you have scheduled appointments with a counsellor, they will reach out to you with next steps.
Student Accessibility Services:
- Accessibility Advisors will continue to provide accommodation services by email and/or telephone. You can reach out to your Accessibility Advisor directly with matters related to your academic accommodations and the recent changes to instruction delivery.
- For all enquires email SAS@ocadu.ca or call (416) 977-6000 Ext. 339.
Peer Support Services:
- All OCAD U students can continue to access SWC peer support services, facilitated remotely by the Peer Wellness Team. Stayed tuned for information on virtual events through our social media channels:
- Support for students who have experienced sexual and/or gender-based violence who wish to speak to someone for information, resources, accommodations and/or support related to sexual harassment, sexual assault or gender based violence are encouraged to email us at email@example.com or call (416) 977- 6000 Ext. 284.
- You do not need to disclose the nature of your request via phone or email.