- October 1, 10:00am to 11:30am, Room 511, 205 Richmond St. W.
- October 10, 5:00pm to 6:30pm, Room 322, 230 Richmond St. W.
- October 22, 10:00am to 11:30am, Room 511, 205 Richmond St. W.
The links are to the event listings on the OCAD Website. This is the copy in the event listing:
Interested in applying for CGS-M (SSHRC, NSERC) and/or an Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS)? This session will provide students with further information about competitions, timelines and best practices. These are prestigious awards, and all full-time graduate students are encouraged to apply.
For further details about scholarships and funding please see our website here.
This workshop will be run three times in 2019:
- October 1, 2019 – 10:00AM to 11:30AM
- October 10, 2019 – 5:00PM to 6:30PM
- October 22, 2019 – 10:00AM to 11:30AM