• Accepted to or enrolled in a full-time doctoral program at a publicly-assisted Ontario University
• Is in a program requiring a Doctoral dissertation
• Seeking financial support to pursue or continue first Doctoral degree
• Have achieved a first-class average, as determined by university, in each of the last two years of full-time study or equivalent
• Academic excellence
• Academic promise and research potential
• Leadership (demonstrated and potential) as defined by personal achievement, community service, involvement in academic life, volunteerism, civic engagement
• Application to be submitted online at the OCUFA online submission portal.
• Three letters of reference highlighting evaluation criteria and how candidate meets each, as well as potential benefits to the university the candidate will attend
Download the sample application form to see what’s involved before clicking on the Submit button below.
Deadline for applications
March 2, 2020
Information and inquiries
Email Jordyn Perreault-Laird
Read about Henry Mandelbaum to see his value, passion, and commitment.