Your SIN is required for 2019 Tax Forms by February 16, 2020

For social media: SIN confirmation/collection

Effective the 2019 tax year, Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) requires all designated educational institutions in Canada to file T2202 Tuition and Enrollment Certificates forms with the CRA and to make them available to students by February 28, 2020. You are required to provide/confirm your Social Insurance Number (or that you don’t have one because you’re a non-resident). To do so, visit

For complete details, visit