ACCESSIBILITY FOR ONTARIANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT:
Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) is law. OCAD University is legally mandated to provide AODA Customer Service information and training to all employees and volunteers, including Peer Mentors.
Complete AODA training* by working through the three training modules in the order in which they appear, including completing each of the quizzes:
- Follow the instructions outlined on the AODA Online Learning Module page
- Email Campus Life Coordinator to confirm completion.
- Deadline to complete the AODA Modules: Friday, April 19, 2019
Learning outcomes of this section:
- Respect, support and value all students, staff and faculty
- Engage with a respectful work and learning environment
- Access and participate in the equitable ecology of OCAD U
* If you have already completed this training in another capacity, on- or off-campus, you are NOT required to repeat it. Please email Campus Life Coordinator to confirm your completion of the AODA Modules, and when.