ACCESSIBILITY FOR ONTARIANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT:
The Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) is an Ontario law mandating that organizations must follow standards to become more accessible to people with disabilities. OCAD U is legally mandated to provide AODA Customer Service training to all employees and volunteers, including Peer Mentors.
Complete AODA training* by working through the three training modules in the order in which they appear, including completing each of the quizzes:
- Follow the instructions outlined on the AODA Online Learning Module page
- Email Campus Life Coordinator to confirm completion.
Learning outcomes of this section:
- Respect, support and value all students, staff and faculty
- Engage with a respectful work and learning environment
- Access and participate in the equitable ecology of OCAD U
* If you have already completed this training in another capacity, on- or off-campus, you are NOT required to repeat it. Please email Campus Life Coordinator to confirm your completion of the AODA Modules, and when.
Deadline to complete Module 03: Friday, June 4, 2021