The Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition is now accepting submissions for it’s June 13-15th exhibition!
Deadline: Mar 1, 2015.
The Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition is Canada’s largest outdoor juried exhibition. Attracting an audience in excess of 100,000 people annually, and showcasing the work of over 350 artists, the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition prides itself on creating an environment which gives artists the chance to interact directly with the public in an informal setting – removing the barriers to access, and dispelling the formality of a traditional gallery or art fair experience.
Application Fee – $30 (non-refundable, due upon submission of application)
Booth Fee (10×10) – $170 (due upon acceptance)
FULL TIME ARTISTS
Application Fee – $50 (non-refundable, due upon submission of application)
Booth Fee (10×10) – $450 (due upon acceptance)
Booth Fee (10×20) – $900 (due upon acceptance)
NEW FOR 2015
There is plenty new on offer at the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition in 2015. After 49 years at Nathan Phillips Square, the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition is moving to Queen’s Park Crescent in 2015 to make room for the Pan Am Games.
- Artists are now only required to apply with an application fee, and not a booth-fee deposit
- Artists are able to apply in up to three categories (fees apply)
- Artists may select from a 10×10 or 10×20 space (fees apply)
- Artists may be asked to join a waitlist for open booth spaces (details below)
- New programming to be announced