Entry Details & Agreement:
- There is no theme to this call – we want you to review your work and select what you think best represents your practice! Students from ANY year are welcome to submit their work.
- Each student can submit a maximum of 3 ready-to-hang/framed image,
no larger than 20” x 24”.
- On the back, lower-right corner of your art, please clearly print the following: Name, title, year, medium, phone number & email (Tag forms will be available at: designphotoroom254.wordpress.com)
- A standard OCAD U release form must be filled out with all submissions. This can be found at designphotoroom254.wordpress.com or available at room 254 when dropping off your artwork.
- All students who submit a piece must be willing to volunteer their time to assist with the installation, opening night prep, take down or other related needs.
- All work must be submitted to Nicole Torres in room 254 before Friday, April 24th at 3pm. Please wrap your work so it can be safely stored until the installation begins. Nicole can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All students must be available or make arrangements to have their work removed from the walls, packaged, and picked up on May 31st/June 1st.
- Please note: this is a curated exhibition. Students whose work is not accepted will be contacted by May 7th.
If you have any questions, Surendra Lawoti will be the Faculty of Art contact: email@example.com