The INSPIRATION Forum
FRIDAY OCT. 30 2015
GEORGE BROWN COLLEGE • SCHOOL OF DESIGN
230 RICHMOND ST EAST • TORONTO
A day of learning and inspiration for budding photographers, photo educators, and anyone passionate about photography. This special event will feature a keynote presentation by Cameras for Healing founder, Maurice Henri, followed by a PechaKucha–style show-and-tell delivered by a line-up of inspirational speakers.
Check out our website for the full schedule and more details: www.photoed.ca
Opening keynote presentation by photographer and Cameras for Healing founder MAURICE HENRI www.camerasforhealing.com
- Laura Stanley, Manager of Creative Services 500px
- Simon Bell, Executive Director Focus on Nature
- Lesley Sparks, Education & Youth Programs Manager Hot Docs
- Stephen Bulger, Stephen Bulger Gallery
- Elaine Kilburn, CAPIC
- Andrew Stawicki, PhotoSensitive
- Peter Sramek, International Collaboration Studio
- Jim Kinney, Adobe Behance
- Clint Hryhorijiw & John Morden, Photographic Historical Society of Canada
- Mondo Lulu, Graphic Designer & Photographer
- Kevin Brandon, Photoshop Workflow
- Felix Russo, PhotoEd Magazine
Ticket prices and info
In addition to the knowledge they will gain on the day, attendees to the forum will receive a FREE one-year subscription to PhotoEd Magazine.
Tickets are ONLY available through the website: www.photoed.ca
NOTE: OCAD U students, faculty, staff & alumni – GROUP RATES apply. If you would like to attend, contact Jenn Long at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets purchased on or before October 16: $99.*
Students (with valid student ID card): $ 69.
After October 16: $130.
Students (with valid student ID card): $99.
*prices include all taxes