REMINDER: PRINTS FOR THE PRINT SALE are due on Fri, Nov 20 at 2pm.
In addition, please consider apply to be featured in the booth:
CALL FOR FRAMED/MATTED/MOUNTED WORK
DEADLINE: 5PM ON SATURDAY, NOV 21
Selected artists for the 1st installation will be contacted before Tues, Nov 24.
SUBMISSIONS EMAILED TO: Janine Sinclaire Arellano at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include “Holiday Marketplace Submission” in your subject line
As part of the Union Station Holiday Marketplace, CRCP student Janine Sinclaire Arellano will be curating 3 installations on a 5’ section of our booth. This may be the work of single artist/week or groups. Janine will be looking at the artwork dropped off for the print sale (due tomorrow – Friday, Nov 20th at 2:00pm) as well as expressions of interest mailed to her. If you have work that is framed/matted/mounted that you would like considered, please email Janine with the following:
- jpgs of the images (max. 5 pieces – 72 dpi, approximately 8”x10”)
- image list (your name, size of final piece, presentation – framed with white wood/drymounted with 2” boarder…., media, year)
- recommended, but not required: short artist statement/overview of practice
- your contact info (phone and email)
NOTE: Given the tight time constraints, Janine will only be in touch with artists whose work was selected for the showcasing.
Please note, if selected you will be required to provide:
- A brief artist statement
- Business card (handmade is acceptable)
- Delivery of the artwork to the Union Station Holiday Market (time to be determined between you and the curator)
- A price for your work. Please note 20% will be deducted for monitor hours & square reader charges. Funds from the artwork sold at the Holiday Market will be paid to students in late January 2015. Feel free to reach out to your faculty/the curator for help with print pricing.