During the 101st Graduate Exhibition (May 4th – 8th, 2016) the photography department will be running a print sale of 4th year work. Submissions will be accepted from all thesis/directed studio students and may include alternative multiples such as artist books, posters etc. If you are interested, please package your submissions as described below and place them on the viewing table in the 3rd year digital lab.
• Prints must be submitted in archival bags and must have a sturdy cardstock backing (available at Aboveground).
• Including a business card in each bag is recommended.
• No loose prints will be accepted.
• Print sizes may vary (roughly between 5” x 7” and 17” x 22”)
• Inside each bag, include a label indicating the following:
o Title, Year, Artist Name, Dimensions, Medium, Price
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: April 15th, 2016 (LAST DAY OF ACCESS)
We are also looking for enthusiastic and talented volunteers from second and third year to take two shifts during GradEx. In exchange for your services, you may also submit prints to sell, with all proceeds from these sales returning directly to you. Sign up sheet is available outside of the Cage.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact:
Antonio Giacchetti: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jay Chau: email@example.com