Thanks to the generosity of Epson Canada and our supportive local representative Andrew Patrick, OCAD U’s Photography Program is pleased to announce that Epson is donating an Epson Printer (model to be confirmed) to a Photo major enrolled in Directed Photo Studio, Landmarks or Thesis during 2016/2017.
- Open to undergraduate Photography majors who are currently enrolled in the Photo Directed Studio, Landmarks or Thesis Stream.
- Applicants must have a practice that incorporates digital output such as digital negatives or prints.
- Open to students with diverse career goals.
Applications must be submitted before Mon, May 8th at midnight to Jenn Long at email@example.com. In the subject line, note your name and Epson Award Application. Results will be announced in the late May.
Submissions: In a single pdf, include the following:
- Your name, email and the 4th year course you were enrolled in.
- 5 to 10 examples of your strongest work that is created using a digital component (example: the final print may be a digital print or the work could be created using a digital negative). The selected images can be from a single series or diverse bodies of work.
- Place only 1 image per page and under each visual, include:
- Title, date of creation & scale
- Medium: example: Epson Paper mounted on dibond
- Additional details if needed: example: “This cyanotype was created using a digital negative.”
- 250 words (maximum) explaining why you want this Epson printer and how it will be an asset to your future career goals.
If you have any questions, please contact Jenn Long at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Note: Jenn will be away from April 21-April 27.)