do they need product?
· Short term doesn’t need product: 1. Apart for short term 2. Could meet each other frequently per month
What do they need ?
· background calling is needed, because this makes them feel like in the same room, but if it is too long cause a pressure on them = being monitored
· Netflix occasionally useful because many of them have a hard time finding the same movie they love: episode, movie, books, animation, manga
· It is hard when you don’t have things to say but you are forced to say something to keep the closed relationships because communication is the only way you can connect with each other,so
· Need some kind of things to do together synchronously which triggers the conversation and inspire them about other topics: need contribution of both of them so they understand each other’s difficulty/joy
· Better not to be product because the threshold of buying a physical product is much higher than buying a digital product
· When ask about Birthday present: most of them say physical rather than digital
· But a diary could be helpful for understanding each other
· Not deep topics because they rather talk about this in person with body and facial expression
· They might have tried some games play together but end up giving up
· It will be so helpful if they know each other’s friends
· It will be great if it could have positive impact on both of them : remind each other to work out, to sleep well, to read more books
when to use?
· Mostly before go to bed: because of time difference and busy working about 30min -2hr
· People are busy nowadays, message is better to keep in touch because have very minimum contact time, doesn’t affect people around them
· Top picks are before go to bed, during homework, and during transportation
What insight do they have?
· Private Code
· Affect going out with friends
· Friends understand but not family members
What makes them persist?
· the feeling of the right one, they are not just dating, they take this seriously
· their partner is far better than anyone around them