- Nominations of projects can be submitted via the NEU/NOW Deadline: 26 May 2014.
Nomination Tool at www.elia-artschools.org/neunow
The ELIA NEU/NOW Festival is an innovative international platform and showcase for talented graduating students and recent graduates (within one year of graduation) – of Higher Arts Education Institutions and Universities across Europe and beyond – to present themselves to a wide international audience.
The ELIA NEU/NOW Festival is:
- an online and a live event that promotes artistic excellence through cutting edge presentations and activities;
- an opportunity for selected emerging artists to show their work, meet each other, and create new international partnerships;
- a space where informed audiences, producers, and curators can see the most excellent artists and innovative projects coming from art schools and universities across Europe and beyond;
- a forum where artists, producers, curators, cultural operators, and policy makers can discuss future developments in the arts and share views on the cultural role of higher arts education institutions;
- a means of presenting a new international generation of upcoming artists to the attention of a wide audience.
From the nominated projects, a maximum of 150 projects across all categories will be presented online at www.neunow.com, which is widely accessible to arts professionals and the public.
A selection of projects will be presented in the ELIA NEU/NOW LIVE Festival 2014 that will take place 12-16 November 2014 in Glasgow, UK.
Who can participate in the ELIA NEU/NOW festival?
The ELIA NEU/NOW online Festival is open to arts students in their final year of study and recent graduates (within one year of graduation) of Higher Arts Education Institutions across Europe and beyond, which are ELIA members, ELIA associate members or ELIA non-European members.
The call for entry to this competition is also open to members of the following partner networks:
- AEC-European Association of Conservatories
- CILECT-International Association of Film and Television Schools
Please read more and nominate at http://www.elia-artschools.org/activities/neunow