ATTENTION GRADUATE STUDENTS:
As a current student you have 24-hour access to your program study spaces, 7 days per week, EXCEPT during statutory holidays.
Please note the following Closure Date:
Friday April 3rd, 2015
All student spaces and studios will reopen on Monday April 6th, 2015.
We are very excited to announce the launch of ROMEO ethics module and research portal!
Today marks the official launch of Phase I of ROMEO – OCAD U’s new online, database-driven solution that manages research ethics submissions and approvals, grant approvals, tracks project status and reporting deadlines.
Starting today students, faculty members and staff can login to ROMEO to:
- submit new REB applications;
- track the status of new REB applications;
- view previously-submitted REB applications; and
- submit annual and final reports and requests for renewal.
All are encouraged to attend one of our scheduled ROMEO training workshops on campus in late March and throughout the month of April (registration required). Additional dates will be scheduled based on demand. Remote online training will be made available in May.
Effective April 30, 2015, paper-based REB applications and applications sent by email will no longer be accepted.
ROMEO Awards Module
Launch date: late Spring 2015
The ROMEO awards module will allow researchers to:
- submit new applications for grant authorization, replacing the existing Grants Authorization Form (GAF);
- track the status of applications;
- view information about current and past grants and awards; and
- track milestones and reporting deadlines.
Questions? Please contact the Research Services Office at email@example.com