We’re hosting an overview info session this month to answer all your questions and guide you through the process! We’ll cover:
- What is Experiential Learning?
- What’s the difference between a Placement Course and a Field Placement?
- How do I find a placement partner?
- What kind of support is available to me throughout this process?
- What are other kinds of Experiential Learning that OCADU offers?
- + More!
As part of the Centre for Emerging Artists & Designers, the Experiential Learning Program offers a continuous approach to bridging formal studies with opportunities for professional, personal and civic growth.
Experiential Learning at OCAD U is informed by considered responses, guided self-reflection and critical action. More specialized than traditional co-ops, the program is structured to respond to the individuality of students’ needs and goals. Supported by the Experiential Learning Program team, students learn to take an empathetic and informed approach to building their professional community. Sign up to learn more about how you can gain valuable experience to benefit your creative career.
*The deadline to apply for a 2020 Summer Field Placement is April 3 (Undergrad)