This opportunity is open to 4 student designers from the Faculty of Design.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada, TEALEAVES is one of the very few master tea blenders left in the entire world. Each one of their blends is hand-blended, carefully sourced, and curated to create the perfect cup of tea. The philosophy behind their work has always been design focused with a commitment to art, beauty, design, sustainability, inclusivity and innovation.
Design4 is an externally funded initiative that introduces principles of experiential learning into the realm of paid professional opportunities for upper year students in the Faculty of Design at OCAD University, at both the Undergraduate (BDES) and Masters (MDES) levels. Students will be selected to participate in Design4 and placed in a small multidisciplinary team of 4.
· Creating a product using biomimicry
· Designing for mobile
- $22/hour. 10 hours a week for a period up to 4 months
· Current upper-year students taking 3rd or 4th-year courses at the Undergraduate level or any year at the Master’s level, enrolled in any discipline in the Faculty of Design at OCAD U
· Firm grasp of design fundamentals demonstrated by a strong portfolio of digital products
· Meticulous attention to detail and a keen eye for typography and visual hierarchy
· Funding for this opportunity requires that selected students must be Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents
Application portal: http://bit.ly/design4tealeaves via OCAD U Talent Network ID: 11277
Deadline: Jan. 21, 2021 at midnight