The Faculty Mobility for Partnership Building Program aims to support Canadian postsecondary institutions that are developing new collaboration and short-term exchange agreements or strengthening existing agreements with ELAP-eligible institutions in Latin America and the Caribbean. Canadian postsecondary institutions apply on behalf of faculty by filling out an online application form detailing the proposed study or research projects in eligible countries.
- Funding organization: Government of Canada
- Target audience: Canadian postsecondary institutions
- Duration: Three to eight weeks
- Value: Up to CAD 7,000 per project
- Inclusions: Airfare, living expenses, health insurance and visa or work permit fees and other eligible expenses
- Deadline: February 25, 2021