Thanks to the generosity of Epson Canada and our supportive local representative Andrew Patrick, OCAD U’s Photography Program is pleased to announce that Epson is donating an Epson Stylus Photo R3000 to a 4th year photo student.
- Open to undergraduate Photography majors who have completed or are currently enrolled in the Photo Directed Studio or Thesis Stream.
- Applicants must have a practice that incorporates digital output such as digital negatives or prints.
- Open to students with diverse career goals.
Applications must be submitted before March 13th at 1:00 pm to Barbara Astman at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, note your name and Epson Award Application. Results will be announced in the last week of April.
Submissions: In a single pdf, include the following:
- 3 to 5 examples of your strongest work that is created using a digital component (example: the final print may be digital or the work could be created using a digital negative). The selected images can be from a single series or diverse bodies of work.
- Place only 1 image per page and under each visual, include:
- Title, date of creation & scale
- Medium: example: Epson Paper mounted on dibond
- Additional details if needed: example: “This cyanotype was created using a digital negative.”
- 250 words explaining why you want this Epson printer and how it will be an asset to your future career goals.
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Long at email@example.com